Trim restorer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m11nch

Car
ml270,ml420,ml280
Hi what would you recommend to restore exterior black plastic trim I'm edging towards gtecniq c4 trim restorer
Or solution finish any advise welcome

Exactly what I use. Complete transformation of tired black plastic and lasts unlike many others.

I swear by CarPro DLUX. You get twice as much for less than the price of the Gtechiq equivalents (C4/C5). A 30ml bottle costs around £30 and is enough to do all the trim and 4 wheels. Just be sure to thoroughly remove all previous products you have applied as this sealant, like the Gtechniq ones, uses nanotechnology to create a covalent bond with the substrate for improved longevity.

CarPro DLUX

Apologies for hijacking your thread but can either of the above mentioned product be used to restore the wiper thingy as on the pic?

20170820_144255kcq8v.jpg

Apologies for hijacking your thread but can either of the above mentioned product be used to restore the wiper thingy as on the pic?

20170820_144255kcq8v.jpg

Try Solution Finish. I used to swear by C4, but found it restores better and lasts longer. Think I paid around £15 for it and still have most of the bottle left after nearly a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom