Trip to Germany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Indeed.

Colin and I could not believe what we were seeing.
We were convinced there was a typo.. but then we saw the price tag on the other one :doh:

But then they were selling other over priced stuff..

For example, the "AMG Burnout" bags.

They had got some hard wearing material, presumably stapled it down, and then (presumably) had an AMG do a burnout on it.

They then cut up the material and used it as the final, exterior finish to luggage bags and hand bags.

Should have taken a picture of it! :doh:

Luggage bag price?.... 1000 euros :doh:

Great write up gents and really pleased you enjoyed the experienced. Shame you couldnt get a lap in or two round the ring but being the weather was so bad, I don't blame you I would be the same as it is very slippery on there even with a slight damp track. How those race cars do it lap after lap is incredible. My turn this weekend, I have two days at the ring Saturday and Sunday in my car and then a drive onto Spa for a full track day there before making the journey home. Very excited about Spa as I did that last year but in a hire car and the place totally blew me away. I'll put a write up on here if anyone is interested even though I am on the darkside now with my Audi ;) and pics next week. Hopefully the weather will be a little kinder to me Rash and I wont need to get the "Spray n Shine" out too much :D

Great write up gents and really pleased you enjoyed the experienced. Shame you couldnt get a lap in or two round the ring but being the weather was so bad, I don't blame you I would be the same as it is very slippery on there even with a slight damp track. How those race cars do it lap after lap is incredible. My turn this weekend, I have two days at the ring Saturday and Sunday in my car and then a drive onto Spa for a full track day there before making the journey home. Very excited about Spa as I did that last year but in a hire car and the place totally blew me away. I'll put a write up on here if anyone is interested even though I am on the darkside now with my Audi ;) and pics next week. Hopefully the weather will be a little kinder to me Rash and I wont need to get the "Spray n Shine" out too much :D

Hey Henry :thumb:

Thanks for posting up.
Yes, it was a great trip.
Shame the weather prevented us from having a go on the Ring :(
Next time though.

Sounds like you have a great time planned :thumb:
We would definitely love to hear about it when you get back so please post up your account - and pics!

Take care, my good man, and be safe.

:thumb:

Hey Henry :thumb:

Thanks for posting up.
Yes, it was a great trip.
Shame the weather prevented us from having a go on the Ring :(
Next time though.

Sounds like you have a great time planned :thumb:
We would definitely love to hear about it when you get back so please post up your account - and pics!

Take care, my good man, and be safe.

:thumb:

Cheers Rash, would be good to do a trip with you boys as Palmy says when's the next one:rock:

Admiring the badge :D :devil:

Attachments

• IMG_0854 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0854 - Copy.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 29
lol!

Colin realises how good it looks and is trying to steal it for his car :rolleyes

I liked this pic, it's just a shame it didn't show more of your faces to fully see the expressions:D

It looks like you are about to knee Colin in the nuts!!!

I liked this pic, it's just a shame it didn't show more of your faces to fully see the expressions:D

It looks like you are about to knee Colin in the nuts!!!

Lol!
Yeah man... Colin was getting beats! :devil:

lol

Hey guys, I've set my dash cam to turn off when I switch the car off.
You know when the techie drove my car off to the workshop at the AMG factory?.. Well I've also set my dash cam to turn on when the car is started! :D

You know all those prototypes that they wouldn't let us look at that were parked up that drive with the barrier?... Well.. I got a good peek at them with the dash cam! lol

It wasn't intentional and I had no idea which route the techie would take to the workshop.

The techie also left the ignition on so I have complete footage of them working on my car.
Quite a few of them came over to look at the car and wheels from what I can see.

None of them trying to pry the badge off the grille yet either :D... I continue to view the footage....:crazy:

I need a German translator....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom