Triple QX Engine Oil - Buy 2 Get 2 Free!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
As a special offer to our FACEBOOK and FORUM FRIENDS we have launched a special Oil Promotion, Offering you 4 for the price of 2 on our most popular Triple QX oils! – These prices also bring them in line with our popular 20ltr drums (however we can actually deliver these :) )

TQX442.jpg

Triple QX 10w40 Semi Syn 5ltr – Works out to £1.99 per litre
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/engine-oils-and-car-fluids/engineoils/10w40-engine-oil/?521776011&0&1&cc5_245

Triple QX 5w30 Semi Syn – Works out to £2.39 per litre
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/engine-oils-and-car-fluids/engineoils/5w30-engine-oil/?521776021&0&cc5_247

Triple QX 5w30 Fully Syn - Works out to £4.49 per litre
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/engine-oils-and-car-fluids/engineoils/5w30-engine-oil/?521776091&0&cc5_247

Triple QX 5w40 Fully Syn – Works out to £3.09 per litre
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/engine-oils-and-car-fluids/engineoils/5w40-engine-oil/?521776081&0&cc5_248

Available for Home Delivery OR Click and Collect from your local store...

Hi Nick! *waves*

No the offer is - Buy 2 get 2 free

So 10w40 would be £40 for 2 - then you get another 2 FREE = £10 each

Let's face it - most Merc owners buy 2 already ( 6-8ltr from dry I believe) therefore win win.....

We try to be the cheapest and the best - I'm glad this is such a smoking hot deal!

I'm not sure I fully understand some ECP threads - I mean m the replies, not ECP. Yes there are some genuine questions which should be answered, but others seem vindictive to me. Each individual can decide for themselves where each post lays.

Ultimately ECP will decide where their efforts are best put. But if that means leaving the forum and removing the discount on certain products that would be a shame for me.

I'm not trying to stiffle debate, just some posts seem to cross the line to me.

Ultimately ECP will decide where their efforts are best put. But if that means leaving the forum and removing the discount on certain products that would be a shame for me.

If we allowed bullies to push us off the forum, then they would win!

Im going to stay here, and help members where i can! :thumb:

patrick

I'm not sure I fully understand some ECP threads - I mean m the replies, not ECP. Yes there are some genuine questions which should be answered, but others seem vindictive to me.

Surely if as a consumer you're told that you're saving £40 you should save £40 rather than £11?

Or are you a supporter of misleading "special" offers??

Note that saving £11 is a pretty good offer, but gets deceptive when it's depicted as almost 4 times that.

I'm not sure I fully understand some ECP threads - I mean m the replies, not ECP. Yes there are some genuine questions which should be answered, but others seem vindictive to me. Each individual can decide for themselves where each post lays.

Wemorgan,

I wasn't going to comment because I know certain people get a bit touchy about openness on this forum, but can you please point out these 'vindictive' posts/threads please?

A forum member (albeit quite new) was banned for asking quite genuine questions and that thread (with a certain promised extra discount) was completely deleted.

Surely if as a consumer you're told that you're saving £40 you should save £40 rather than £11?

Or are you a supporter of misleading "special" offers??

Note that saving £11 is a pretty good offer, but gets deceptive when it's depicted as almost 4 times that.

That's how life is these days. It's a bad bad world out there for sure.

Each time I want some oil I do the rounds of all the usual suppliers and find out the best price. If that's ECP one day, fine, if it's GSF another, fine too, it doesn't bother me. I think that's how many forum people buy stuff. We know how to find the best deal. It's the general public taken in by BOGOF deals and the like. So what I'm saying, is that I think you're preaching to the converted here. Leave ECP to post up these deals because sometimes they're decent and for the benefit of the forum to at least know about.

^ yes that's where I buy the oil for my A2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom