Triple Wax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
T

tanuie

I have just bought two litres of triple wax, any opinions of this product.

Try it and see, my bet is that it will work fine.

Is it polish or shampoo?

If shampoo I use it by the gallon to run through the jetwash to foam the car up before sponging.

Well I did last time I washed my own car several months ago.

Hi, it's polish, not being lazy it's just convenient sometimes.

It was recommended by "Which" a while back as being the beat (all factors considered) of the 20-odd polishes they tried, including the ones with silly names and sillier prices.

I bought some myself and it works well...... glossy, long-lasting and reasonably easy to polish to a shine.

But...on a black car you really need black coloured polish to fill up those tiny stone chips that stand-out with normal (white) colour polish.

I picked up 6 tins from ebay for just a pound a tin .Used two so far . Only use it in the winter to give me a little more protection under the car cover . Autoglym is my main polish ,and good for garage cars .

AutoGlym is a good polish that's easy to use and comes up nicely, TBH, not seen triplewax polish for some time as I moved into carnauba wax based products.

Just order a lot of Gyeon products ready for use of my black car. used the Gyeon Q2M Iron, and it's amazing on cleaning alloys!

Hi using Meguairs quick wax here for the first time and results have been excellent...recommended by a petrolhead assistant at halfords. As long as it looks good thats all I want !

I can recommend a product called R222, its Carnauba wax and its pretty pricey at about £30 but its lasted me since 2009 and used on about 10 different cars lots of times and still have a quarter of a pot left, the best thing about it is that its by far the easiest to polish with and doesn't tend to bake on when its warm and the protection seems to last longer between coats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom