tripped out gatso

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm taking on board whats been said so far about Gatso's however tonight I drove past the camera thats flashed me in the past going in the opposite direction and there are indeed markings on both sides of the road however i've never received anything through relating to me being flashed on the opposite side of the road. This road happens to be single carrigeway. I'm not saying that because ive been flashed twice each time by this camera and never heard a thing that you cannot be convicted I just find it a bit strange...can the camera apply reverse logic to a car passing coming towards it? also applying the opposite direction logic to a dual carrigeway I assume markings are on both lanes in the opposite direction?

"not convinced last man standing" ? ;)

Its just a complete guess, but I reckon its just a cheap device to slow drivers down. Whenever I notice the speed lines on the road ahead, I always instinctively check my speed - just to be sure. Camera or not. Better to be safe than 3 points adrift is what I say.

I'm taking on board whats been said so far about Gatso's however tonight I drove past the camera thats flashed me in the past going in the opposite direction and there are indeed markings on both sides of the road however i've never received anything through relating to me being flashed on the opposite side of the road. This road happens to be single carrigeway. I'm not saying that because ive been flashed twice each time by this camera and never heard a thing that you cannot be convicted I just find it a bit strange...can the camera apply reverse logic to a car passing coming towards it? also applying the opposite direction logic to a dual carrigeway I assume markings are on both lanes in the opposite direction?

"not convinced last man standing" ? ;)

The flash does not mean pictures were taken and they can be triggered by any movement within the range.

To state the obvious, it would be odd that all you had to do to beat the system was to pass the camera on the wrong side of the road because there was no corroboration of evidence...

:)

same camera different night same side of the road flashed me again while i was appoaching it on the otherside of the road ****ing stupid thing im gonna write a letter methinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom