Triumph Tiger Dec 2006 one of the last 955i

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Pan Man

This bike is MINT and its got to go. It has loads of extras and I have some photos, and can take any others that you would be interested in. £4000.00 as it stands, with all the extras and Spares.Booked in on Monday for its first MOT and then I will put 6 months tax on it. Anyone genuinely interested will not be dissapointed. Garaged all its life 5300 miles only. I have just looked over the Tiger and except for the dead flies it would still pass as new. Never taken out in the rain so only very minimal exposeure to any form of weather except sun. I decide last year that this would be my last riding season but that was not the right time to sell the bike. I will leave it on here for a couple of weeks before advertising it elsewhere.
£4000.00 as it stands, with all the extras and Spares.
Just looked on Bike Trader and double checked this is the bargain of the season.

MOT Yesterday Will Tax later this week

MOT Yesterday NO ISSUES at all Will Tax later this week then it will be ready for some lucky person to ride away. Please buy it quick otherwise I will end up keeping it.
It got wet and dirty yesterday now all very clean will finish the detailing next week end.

Hi Guys any 6ft 4" - 6ft 6" 18 - 19 stone members I have all sorts of clothing to be sold including a new never worn made to measure 2 piece leathers these only arrived yesterday Black with red white and blue trim. Akito Desert jacket and trousers (SAND COLOUR) worn twice a well used prexport 3 in 1 jacket, a Joe rocket air mesh summer or under armour, leather bib and brace (Best I have ever had) Style martin vented summer boots in white and ALTBERG Clubman Waterproof boots these are the only boots that I have ever found to be waterproof in any conditions, 3 helmets uncounted gloves auto com bits and bobs NO MAIN UNIT OR RADIO. Anyone interested in any of the above PM or reply on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom