Trolley jack points for w212 coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark-E

Car
E250 cdi coupe auto BE / E220 cdi / Vito 109
Bought my first trolley jack. Would like to jack up the front, then the back in order to take off and clean up the wheels. Two at a time if I'm able to.

Are there front and rear central jack points clearly noticeable if I look under ?

Apologies for sounding so divvey.

I doubt any car has central jacking points. On a rear wheel drive car you can jack the rear up by the diff but only if you protect it and if it has cooling fins or an oil cooler attached I wouldnt try it. Best to use your trolley jack one side, the cars own jack the other side and use proper axle stands to support then remove the jacks.

You will find two rubber blocks under the sills (one at front and one at rear)

Jack up in them - This is where a Mercedes-Benz Retailer would use to lift the car on a workshop two post ramp

There is one in the middle too in the front, under the engine. You can lift the front wheels with one jack but not the rear ones or one side at a time.

By the way, the car must be a C207, not a W212 Coupe.

I doubt any car has central jacking points. On a rear wheel drive car you can jack the rear up by the diff but only if you protect it and if it has cooling fins or an oil cooler attached I wouldnt try it. Best to use your trolley jack one side, the cars own jack the other side and use proper axle stands to support then remove the jacks.

Old thread revival alert.

All Mercedes have a central jacking point between the engine and the gear box.

Hi Renault,
how about the W210, E300TD at the front? Is there a good place to put the trolley in the middle?
Cheers.
Olivier

Hi Renault,
how about the W210, E300TD at the front? Is there a good place to put the trolley in the middle?
Cheers.
Olivier

:confused:

Yes, where I said. There's an oblong block between the engine and gearbox. You may have to lift the car on one side first if your trolley jack will not slide under.

LOL,
tanks renault. I didn't read properlly, I thought you were talking further down the middle of the car and to far from the front.
Where about did you say? :p

Thank you Renault, that was really handy doing the gearbox oil this weekend ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom