Tron Lines...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
*Fetches special sock*

That's a naughty car but absolutely no need for those reflective lines! At least they blend in with the body colour anyway and aren't contrasting.

Maybe they left masking tape on after a respray.

Agreed - stooooooooooooooooooooooopid looking thing :D

The tron lines absolutely suck... so much for classy look.. you know what they say money doesn't buy you taste!

I would be happy with the tron lines, they make the car more visible in the dark.-
Too many cars nowadays have more style than substance - inter alia, direction indicator lights that are surrounded by brighter lights - They are not always visible.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Would piss myself f i saw that driving past me. What total ****e. I know , chaque a son gout and all that, but that is the crappiest thing I've seen in a long long time. Risible.

I don't get the whole tron lines thing.

Wonder if it belongs to xclusivecustomz or something similar? They seem to photograph their advertised cars with the same backdrop.

Why ruin a good cls with the Tron lines a lot of potential buyers would be put off. I would be thinking boy racer :doh:

Haha that's my car :-D. The tron lines isn't for everyone that's something I agree with, but it really does look better in person than on picture, plus it's just something different I wanted to do than the usual mods everyone does, I nearly had it wrapped chrome black with tron lines but thought that would be excessive and waste of money.

The good thing is the tron lines I can remove myself unlike a full vinyl wrap which would be a pain to remove for an individual.

Pictures were Taken at Luton Hoo

P.s. Not a boy racer lool

Lol

Ha ha ha ha ha. Would piss myself f i saw that driving past me. What total ****e. I know , chaque a son gout and all that, but that is the crappiest thing I've seen in a long long time. Risible.

Totally unnecessary with the language, it's my car so I do what I please

apart from the Tron lines I almost wish I had a spare 35k. its a very nice looking car.

apart from the Tron lines I almost wish I had a spare 35k. its a very nice looking car.

lovely car other than special effects-each to their own.;)

Thanks guys

You are of course quite correct. Apologies for my boorish post.

No worries it's all good :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom