True or False ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fake - not enough damage to the bike to begin with ...

I am curious
how do you fake something like that?

Plenty screeching of tyres, yet no tyre smoke or skid marks, even after the collision and at that speed both cars would be half a mile down the road in a thousand pieces.

its fake, the smoke moves in a predictable way and the fire is also (from a professional pair of eyes) painfully obviously CG.

Also the car doesn't move with the camera and is "lazy" and lags behind, which means the scene wasn't motion tracked properly.

Also the bike was hit on the rear left side and when the camera pans back across it, looks undamaged.

so you would work through a sequence of carefully chosen and staged photos, creating a comic strip /story board and then fill in intermediate frames with computer generated images?

i thought it looked pretty realistic, but i'm sure the post the car hits would have sustained some damage at that speed.

i'm going with fake.

fake. fire doesnt look real, and the guy who had the near miss would be a lot more shook up than immediatly running after the bike and then going to help the car driver.... atleast i would! i'd be unsticking myself from the big brown mess that i was laying in on the floor.

also, the acting looks worse than in Neighbours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom