Truly superb albums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
just for your info , i download all my music frm a site called skullhead mp3 , all free and very virus free as well?

Recently started listening to pink floyd (I'm 35 and can't believe I've never listened to them before) I got the wall and dark side and have been enjoying them immensely over the last couple months, so on a few recommendations I've just downloaded the division bell.

My favorite Floyd albums are Animals and Division Bell.

as original posting my albums for a big journey;
tangerine dream...hyperborea...mesmerising,
gerry rafferty...snakes and ladders
simple minds... new gold dream
dire straits...dire straits
jmj...equinoxe
jon and vangelis...the friends of mr cairo
pink floyd ..pulse(bit of a cheat that one)
jethro tull...songs from the wood
matt munro...portrait of my love...was my dads..hes gone now.
rennaisance...song for all seasons....
abba...the album..

might be a bit diverse....not one duff track....but these are some of my immediate favorites.....out of 872albums on vinyl...8 track..tape...and cd

Is that not theft?

Only if the music is still in copyright. Many older albums are now out of copyright and can legally be downloaded without charge. Of course, many do still charge, because than can.

My personal contribution to this thread is The Moody Blues - In search of the lost chord. That would be my desert island LP.

Last edited:
Well ive listened to division bell three times now all the way through and all I can say is wow, especially love take it back and coming back to life awesome album, thanks for the recommendation.

Cerrone+By+Bob+Sinclar+1.jpeg

Duran-Duran-Liberty-333910.jpg

album-the-seeds-of-love.jpg

1298118596_diana-krall-quiet-nights-2009.jpg

l.jpg

b00020vwn2.jpg

David_Gilmour_On_An_Island.jpg

10nesongs.jpeg

abc+beauty+cover.jpg

depechemode101.jpg

cover_5452185122009.jpg

1300739003_zero-7-simple-things-2001.jpg

btmdannytenaglia2.jpeg

0000023254_500.jpg

The+Armed+Man+A+Mass+For+Peace+Z7eddWMa.jpg

51YBDb2hQkL.jpg

51uLtwNjppL.jpg

The Beatles-Abbey Road, The Moody Blues-On the Threshold of a Dream, Simon & Garfunkel-Bridge over Troubled Water, Buddy Holly-The Buddy Holly Story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom