Trumps Beginning of the end

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course it's so much better here with the choice we had at the last election!

And of course it's so much better here with the choice we had at the last election!

Well I have made comparisons with the run up to Brexit and our own political establishment culture.

And those choices and the lead up to them over the previous years came about for similar reasons. I would compare the Tea Party and its effect on damaging the Republican party as being similar to the disruption of those behind Momentum on damaging the Labour party.

I think however that Mr Johnson isn't some sort of equivalent of Mr Trump. And the rejection of Mr Corbyn wasn't on the same basis as the rejection of Ms Clinton. (I would suggest that Britains 2016 referendum result was more of an equivalent to the US 2016 election result in that it involved a section of the population sticking up a finger at the whole political and media establishment by voting for an outcome that was unthinkable to that establishment).

It only took a small number of voters who would have normally gone Democrat to swing the close outcome - with the electoral college (surprisingly?) also falling in his favour. A different Democrat candidate might well have done better.
Mr Trump was obviously not fit for the role - and yet he progressed through the Republican primaries - that in itself is an appalling indictment on the Republican Party and its ability to put forward a candidate. Meanwhile the Democrats didn't do so much better and clung to the Clinton dynasty and paid the price.
To succeed politically you don't have to fool all of the people all of the time just some of the people some of the time In a POST TRUTH POLITICS era social media has a lot to answer for.
Trump avoided scrutiny by the normal media channels and campaigned via TWITTER fooling just enough people
This explains a lot

Trump's ultimate triumph against Hillary was very much based in the failure of women and especially black women to turn out in the same volumes that they did for Obama.

Despite all the rubbish spoken about middle and white American Republican voters, they pretty much turned out in the same volumes and same places as they did for the Republican candidates before.

Hillary lost it for the Democrats, but, dear god, how did the Republicans ever choose Trump? Answer: well, look at who they selected to run previously - from Bush Jnr all the way back to Tricky Dicky.

It's the tragedy of Politics. It's run by the people who keep bloody turning up.

Last edited:
Trump's ultimate triumph against Hillary was very much based in the failure of women and especially black women to turn out in the same volumes that they did for Obama.

Despite all the rubbish spoken about middle and white American Republican voters, they pretty much turned out in the same volumes and same places as they did for the Republican candidates before.

Hillary lost it for the Democrats, but, dear god, how did the Republicans ever choose Trump? Answer: well, look at who they selected to run previously - from Bush Jnr all the way back to Tricky Dicky.

It's the tragedy of Politics. It's run by the people who keep bloody turning up.

The Republicans had to choose Trump because he had the money and bullshit storyline to win so many primaries.
I think the NRA may have helped with campaign funds.

The Republicans had to choose Trump because he had the money and bullshit storyline to win so many primaries.
I think the NRA may have helped with campaign funds.

Nowhere near. You've forgotten what happened in 2016. Trump controlled the media like a Reality TV star.

The NRA coughed up less than 10% ($30 million) of Trump's $320 million campaign costs.
Hillary spent $565 million - 60% more than trump. Thanks to a long list of tech billionaires funding the Democrat campaign. There's big Government tech spending from the US Government: Ellison, Zuckerberg, Bloomberg, Gates..... the list goes on and on. NRA: small beer by comparison.

Surprisingly Hilary spend a good $200 million less than Obama spent in 2012 - and that was for a slam dunk Obama re-election.

Here's the analysis of the campaign funding.
Trump Spent Far Less Than Clinton, but Paid His Companies Well

Last edited:
Supreme court rules Trump's tax returns may be turned over to grand jury
The supreme court has issued its decision in one case involving subpoenas for Trump’s financial records.
The justices issued a 7-2 decision that the president’s tax returns and business records may be turned over to a grand jury in New York.
The ruling marks a defeat for Trump, who has pushed for years to hide the documents from the public.

Chief justice John Roberts wrote the 7-2 opinion that the president is not categorically immune from grand jury requests. Both supreme court justices nominated by Trump, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, sided with the majority.

“Two hundred years ago, a great jurist of our Court established that no citizen, not even the President, is categorically above the common duty to produce evidence when called upon in a criminal proceeding,” Roberts wrote in the decision.

“We reaffirm that principle today and hold that the President is neither absolutely immune from state criminal subpoenas seeking his private papers nor entitled to a heightened standard of need.”

Supreme court rules Trump's tax returns may be turned over to grand jury
The supreme court has issued its decision in one case involving subpoenas for Trump’s financial records.
The justices issued a 7-2 decision that the president’s tax returns and business records may be turned over to a grand jury in New York.
The ruling marks a defeat for Trump, who has pushed for years to hide the documents from the public.

Chief justice John Roberts wrote the 7-2 opinion that the president is not categorically immune from grand jury requests. Both supreme court justices nominated by Trump, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, sided with the majority.

“Two hundred years ago, a great jurist of our Court established that no citizen, not even the President, is categorically above the common duty to produce evidence when called upon in a criminal proceeding,” Roberts wrote in the decision.

“We reaffirm that principle today and hold that the President is neither absolutely immune from state criminal subpoenas seeking his private papers nor entitled to a heightened standard of need.”
The Democrats really are getting desperate now.

Must inflict as much damage as possible before Biden has to debate Trump and is exposed as the only man in America born without a brain.

Been in office since 1973 but if you give me 4 more years I will finally fix all these issues. Even the birds in the background are laughing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Been in office since 1973 but if you give me 4 more years I will finally fix all these issues. Even the birds in the background are laughing.

I'll take him over Trump any day.

The thing that worries me is if He's the man with his finger on the button I sure hope someone's disconnected the wires!

It is funny how with all those other senators etc in Govt., who also have not solved the problems, the one standing for President is the one who should have done it?

The thing that worries me is if He's the man with his finger on the button I sure hope someone's disconnected the wires!

Apparently it needs a pin code too and they have deduced he will never remember this. ;)

From The Independent:
"Reeling from post-traumatic small crowd disorder after his Tulsa and DC rallies, allegations from his niece’s book, and a staggering Covid-19 spike across the US, Trump now faces startling revelations from a newly leaked White House transcript. The transcript undoubtedly puts Trump’s Mensa application in jeopardy.
While anonymous sources have neither confirmed nor denied its authenticity, it is rumored the following transcript was remanded to a highly classified government server in late March. It allegedly captures a perfect conversation between the President and Dr Fauci regarding the World Health Organization (WHO).

President: You seem like a really terrific guy. Shorter than I like, but terrific. You’re my main infections person, right?
Fauci: Infectious diseases. Yes, Mr President.
President: And you’re familiar with the organization calling this corona-saurus thing a pandemic?
Fauci: Yes. “Coronavirus,” sir.
President: Tell me the name of the organization so I can terminate our relationship with them.
Fauci: WHO.

President: The organization that loves China and said Coed-19 was a pandemic.
Fauci: Covid-19, sir. WHO did.

President: That’s what I want to find out.
Fauci: I’m telling you. WHO is the organization that classified the outbreak as a pandemic.
President: You’re head of the invisible disease thing, right?
Fauci: Yes.
President: And you don’t know the name of the organization?
Fauci: Of course I do.
President: Then who is the organization?
President: The one calling the virus a non-hoax.
Fauci: W.H.O. WHO labeled the coronavirus a pandemic.
President: I don’t know. I’m asking you. Who is the organization?
Fauci: That’s the organization’s name.
President: That’s whose name

President: Well, go ahead and tell me.
Fauci: That’s it.
President: That’s who?

PAUSE. Using both hands, the President drains a Diet Coke and sniffs loudly several times.

President: Look, there’s an organization that monitors health issues, right?
Fauci: Absolutely.
President: Who is that organization?
Fauci: That’s correct.
President: When countries around the world pay this organization over $5 billion a year, who gets the money?
Fauci: Every billion of it.
President: Okay, Doc. You’re taxing my patience. Everybody knows I hate taxes. We’re at war with an invisible enemy. So small, you can’t even see it. Imagine that. Invisible small. “Pandemic” is a fake news. It wouldn’t even exist if there was no testing. So, for the last time, who contradicted me when I said this virus would go from 15 people to zero? Who says it won’t miraculously disappear, that we need more tests, and that ending sheltering without guidelines is like fighting a brush fire using gasoline and wind turbines?
Fauci: Exactly. You’ve got it, sir.

President, whispering to Vice President Pence: Mikey, show Tony out. I need to draft a tweet that I hardly know him.
VP: Yessir, Mr President. I think you are doing an amazing job, sir. Incredible. Awesome.

Fauci to VP: I think Rex Tillerson was onto something.
VP: Who?
Fauci: No. Tillerson.

END TRANSCRIPT"

From The Independent:
"Reeling from post-traumatic small crowd disorder after his Tulsa and DC rallies, allegations from his niece’s book, and a staggering Covid-19 spike across the US, Trump now faces startling revelations from a newly leaked White House transcript. The transcript undoubtedly puts Trump’s Mensa application in jeopardy.
While anonymous sources have neither confirmed nor denied its authenticity, it is rumored the following transcript was remanded to a highly classified government server in late March. It allegedly captures a perfect conversation between the President and Dr Fauci regarding the World Health Organization (WHO).

President: You seem like a really terrific guy. Shorter than I like, but terrific. You’re my main infections person, right?
Fauci: Infectious diseases. Yes, Mr President.
President: And you’re familiar with the organization calling this corona-saurus thing a pandemic?
Fauci: Yes. “Coronavirus,” sir.
President: Tell me the name of the organization so I can terminate our relationship with them.
Fauci: WHO.

President: The organization that loves China and said Coed-19 was a pandemic.
Fauci: Covid-19, sir. WHO did.

President: That’s what I want to find out.
Fauci: I’m telling you. WHO is the organization that classified the outbreak as a pandemic.
President: You’re head of the invisible disease thing, right?
President: And you don’t know the name of the organization?
Fauci: Of course I do.
President: Then who is the organization?
President: The one calling the virus a non-hoax.
Fauci: W.H.O. WHO labeled the coronavirus a pandemic.
President: I don’t know. I’m asking you. Who is the organization?
Fauci: That’s the organization’s name.
President: That’s whose name

President: Well, go ahead and tell me.
Fauci: That’s it.
President: That’s who?

PAUSE. Using both hands, the President drains a Diet Coke and sniffs loudly several times.

President: Look, there’s an organization that monitors health issues, right?
Fauci: Absolutely.
President: Who is that organization?
Fauci: That’s correct.
President: When countries around the world pay this organization over $5 billion a year, who gets the money?
Fauci: Every billion of it.
President: Okay, Doc. You’re taxing my patience. Everybody knows I hate taxes. We’re at war with an invisible enemy. So small, you can’t even see it. Imagine that. Invisible small. “Pandemic” is a fake news. It wouldn’t even exist if there was no testing. So, for the last time, who contradicted me when I said this virus would go from 15 people to zero? Who says it won’t miraculously disappear, that we need more tests, and that ending sheltering without guidelines is like fighting a brush fire using gasoline and wind turbines?
Fauci: Exactly. You’ve got it, sir.

President, whispering to Vice President Pence: Mikey, show Tony out. I need to draft a tweet that I hardly know him.
VP: Yessir, Mr President. I think you are doing an amazing job, sir. Incredible. Awesome.

Fauci to VP: I think Rex Tillerson was onto something.
VP: Who?
Fauci: No. Tillerson.

END TRANSCRIPT"
A bit like the 'report' of the US navy steaming along telling a ship to get out of the way, after a heated debate the little ship said "we are a land based lighthouse..your call sir"...never happened.

President Trump's news conference from yesterday during which he exposes pretty much the whole radical left wing agenda.

Agenda 21, Green New Deal all exposed for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom