Trumps Beginning of the end

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ Realise, or care?

They are all crooks.
Hillary C was an even bigger one if the truth was told.

If you read Hitchens 'No One Left to Lie To', which was an undefended expose of both Clintons, you'd certainly be left with the impression that neither could lie in bed straight. Yet, if you listen to the Clinton tapes, 'Bill' comes across as a conviction politician, much the same way as Campbell's diaries portray Blair. Who to believe? They are all human after all and even if we took them all as the average of all of us on here, I'm sure we'd find some very interesting things in their lives. As we probably would, ours.

What did Britain do when facing the same, send in the troops..?

What does the US Constitution say about this type of thing..?

I smell a set up using these people for political gain - pretty nasty really. Who is responsible for that exactly I wonder and will the crowd turn on them next?

Last edited:
Its political manna from heaven for Trump as it plays to the "fear of the other/ walking dead apocalyptic vision of America " used so effectively in his presidential campaign. Last time it was hispanics from Mexico , this time its Hondurans. It may well prove be a highly motivational factor in the mid term elections turnout. Blaming Democratic party influence for encouraging this mass migration of people simply doesn't make political sense - why would they encourage such a move at a time which plays to Trumps/Republican electoral advantage?

Tamiflu grober, absolutel tamiflu. :):)

If we have to resort to political metaphors I can only reply with Red Dead Redemption II

The baffling enigma that is the USA continues.:confused:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Tommy Gun had a 30-round magazine... these pistols are becoming more and more lethal.

According to Trump the recent Californian wildfires have nothing to do with climate change its all down to forest management ! Why Does California Have So Many Wildfires? Maybe if he had listened to the Eagles a bit more?

What I really like about Trump's climate change policy is that despite being clearly wrong he has managed more than any other Politician ever to help the planet's population come to believe that climate change is real, dangerous to humans and needs sorting, because siding with Trump on ANYTHING is a crime derserving punishment by death.
God bless you Trumpy, don't be afriad to use that secret weapon again, and again....

And we are worrying about Trump when we have Jeremy Corben At least Trump knows something about business , Corben appears to know nothing about anything in the real world, cannot even tell the truth about what falls out of his mouth. At least Trump would have said it out loud!

And we are worrying about Trump when we have Jeremy Corben At least Trump knows something about business , Corben appears to know nothing about anything in the real world, cannot even tell the truth about what falls out of his mouth. At least Trump would have said it out loud!
Trump knows something about business? We all know something about business...I'd hope he would know more than most of us...anyone getting millions from daddy can't fail...yet he has...several times.

Trump's impact on the Middle East will be severe...be in no doubt.

We think we are being laughed at...spare a thought for all Americans.

Why would I spare a thought for the Americans, they had a choice Clinton or Trump. They voted for Trump, god help us if we vote Corben into office, I would then wish we had Trump

Corbyn.

Trump will affect us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom