Trumps Beginning of the end

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Elvis work in your local chip shop too?
Time will tell Chippers, I refuse to believe that the first you knew of MBclub was April 5th 2020.

I am enjoying figuring you out though, maybe you post your propaganda in many different forums as a kind of alt right promotion?

I never realised Trump was responsible for starting the war on terror as well. What an influencial man he must have been prior to becoming President.

Did he personally advise Bush to start the endless war?
Huh? Trump incited his voters against the Muslims and illegal Hispanos, in order to get elected. I believe this much is indisputable? Not sure what Bush or the 'war on terror' have to do with it?

Time will tell Chippers, I refuse to believe that the first you knew of MBclub was April 5th 2020.

I am enjoying figuring you out though, maybe you post your propaganda in many different forums as a kind of alt right promotion?
Propoganda? Alt-right? Do people you know in real life not have views different to yours? Maybe time to expand your circle of friends, once all this virus cobblers is over with.

Propoganda? Alt-right? Do people you know in real life not have views different to yours? Maybe time to expand your circle of friends, once all this virus cobblers is over with.
Cobblers indeed.

...Do people you know in real life not have views different to yours?...

Not sure about the Dr, but I do, and I don't often get a chance to show them the error of their ways.... which is why I like the OT section :thumb:

Nobody needs to make up stories about him.
Apart from the liberal media.
So you're also a big Trump supporter?
Yes. Is it a crime on this forum?. I also voted Tory, voted to leave the EU, hate the BBC. Are these reasons to censor peoples posts?.
I think that SpoonJar's days on the forum are numbered.
Why, because I have a different opinion to others?. Is this how it's going to be on this forum from now on, censorship?. Nothing says free speech like having your post pulled.
You mean the church 100 metres from the White House which had been firebombed and covered in Antifa & BLM graffiti?

Is it the fact that Trump has not started any wars abroad that annoys the lefties so much?
Watch your back ChipChop, they'll be coming for you next.

Why, because I have a different opinion to others?. Is this how it's going to be on this forum from now on, censorship?. Nothing says free speech like having your post pulled.
What makes you think that you have any rights at all on a privately owned forum?

Get your money on Trump winning in November.

Spoonjar You taken a wrong turn, Pistonheads was the last right, we like mellow here...calm down.
Chippy, this Lockdown is a bugger, it will pass...hang on buddy.

Fascinating essay by John Gray published on Unherd today: The woke have no vision of the future - UnHerd

While most of the essay is centred on America:
America’s ungovernability is morphing into a distinctive pattern of governance, with power shifting to institutions that are dismantling their traditional structures. Universities have become seminaries of woke religion, while newspapers are turning into sermonising agitprop sheets. At the same time mass unemployment and accelerating automation are stripping workers of what remained of the bargaining power they exercised before the neoliberal era. The system that seems to be emerging is a high-tech variation on feudalism, with wealth creation concentrated around new industries and most of the population disenfranchised and dispossessed. While this metamorphosis gathers speed, the American media are manufacturing fictional narratives of national redemption.
Gray observes that:
As the woke movement spills over into parts of Europe and the UK, it should be clear that this is no passing storm. Here, as in the US, woke militants have few, if any, definite policies. What they want is simply the end of the old order.

Joe Biden would be 78 years old when the next president of the USA is sworn in, if it were to be him he would be the oldest in history, If Trump wins he will be the oldest president in US history.

I am of an age where coppers look young , but ancient presidents.....

Joe Biden would be 78 years old when the next president of the USA is sworn in, if it were to be him he would be the oldest in history, If Trump wins he will be the oldest president in US history.

I am of an age where coppers look young , but ancient presidents.....
Trump was the oldest to be sworn in already. Is there no young talent in the US out of 330m people?

From what I have seen over the years talent has nothing to do with becoming POTUS ! :p

Reactions: Ted
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom