Truvolo Q.?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SEM

MB Enthusiast
Car
2007 C220 CDi SPORT & E350 Coupe Sport
Truvelo Q.?

Went Past a front facing Truvelo at 53 in a 50 and my Nav sat reset when i passed it?
has My MB told me something? has this happened to anyone else.. and what the heck has it emitted (if it does)

Last edited:
Truvelos use piezo magnetic sensors buried in the road surface to detect a car passing over them.
There are actually 4 sensors - 2 pairs. These are used to provide 2 independant calculations of your speed over the measured distance between each pair.

Maybe the sensors formed an induction loop effectively blocking all radio signals to or from your car for a short time.

p.s. you could do with a few English lessons.
Omitted - should be EMITTED
and in your sig. wont that one - should be WANT that one

@S500L - perhaps you should check that your English is OK before you criticise others !

(independant - should be independent :))

S.

@500SL - I think the spelling of WANT in 'wont that one!.. this one? u shuure? Yeah that one' was intentional, reference 'Little Britain' ! :)

:crazy: Happy now!

Thanks Chaps

Yeh but no but yeh but no but....

Social worker: “So where's your baby vicky?”

Vicky: “Yeh but no but no but Carly found a pube in her lasagne, and Darren said he was gonna go to third base with Amber but that was RUBBAAASH and don't listen to Amber. I like Amber but she ain't my friend so you better talk to Amber but I dont know her. Anyway, I dont know nuffin' so SHUT AAP!”

Social worker: “All I want to know Vicky is where your baby is...?”

Vicky: “Oh, I swapped it for a Westlife CD."

Social worker: “OH MY GOD!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!"

Vicky: “I know.... they're RUBBAAASH!!"

@Stwat : Chamon brother, nice avatar, he he!

You do some time and pay for that crime coz there's no picture of that Bear or Steven the Squirrel brother! :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom