Trying to find the Fuel Control Module location

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unknownsoldier

Car
C250 S204
Hi!

New guy here.... I have a 2011 Mercedes S204 (that of this moment is very close to having a can of petrol thrown through the window and match chucked in.... I generally like my car but this is driving me nuts). I'm replacing parts to try and fix an EML problem... I have changed the fuel filter, and the sensor on the fuel rail and have another on the way, and a fuel pump and a control module.... however I cannot for the life of me find the Fuel Control Unit: a212 900 03 06...

Anyone help me out and tell me where the FCM is located? I have stripped the boot, the rear seat and been under the bonnet but cannot find it...

FYI, the car runs fine 99% of the time, I settle at motorway speed gently throttle up to pass someone (like really maybe 500rpm) and bang the EML comes on, no rhyme or reason, sometimes on a hill others not, it's totally random. My reader says either P0252 or P0252-18.... my garage is at a loss and I'm now just changing parts as suggested by stuff I find online...

Thanks in advance, a 32 year (who with the stress is looking like an 80-year-old) MB owner...
Tom

It is the control unit for the fuel pump located to the trunk (boot).
There are many part number revisions depending on chassis number (VIN)

Thanks, do you know whereabouts in the boot? I’ve had a lot of panels out and can’t find it.

Best,
Tom

under the rear seat cushion.
Be aware that it needs coding..

Last edited:
These are the WIS docs for replacing the fuel pump control unit and removing the rear seat:

Attachments

• AR47.20-P-5717CW.pdf
    318 KB · Views: 8
  • AR91.12-P-1020CW.pdf
    378.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom