trying to fit a auto dip rear veiw mirror problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrcgibb

Car
230 clk w208
my 1999 clk has a normal mirror , i have a auto dip on here , just took of the old one and the lighting controls only to find there is no wiring for the auto dip mirror there looks to be 4 wires on it red brown and 2 white ones with colours throuth them , how ca i get this to work , splice into the neg and positive wires ?

Not done a CLK but we did do one on the 124. It just required a live supply and earth. We took the feed for the live from the cigarette lighter as then only on with the ignition. Would have been better to get the feed from the light switch but did not feel brave enough to do this.

my 1999 clk has a normal mirror , i have a auto dip on here , just took of the old one and the lighting controls only to find there is no wiring for the auto dip mirror there looks to be 4 wires on it red brown and 2 white ones with colours throuth them , how ca i get this to work , splice into the neg and positive wires ?

Hi bud,
Provided you have bought the correct mirror, it will be just plug and play.
The plug on the Auto-Dim mirror loom plugs straight into the overhead light console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom