Trying to stop smoking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, he's looking relatively well on it

c48384f3-c7ef-4251-a779-365ae4f9a6d9

Plays a mean Geetar though

Sent from my Apple product using Crapatalk

I was actually thinking that as I typed it.

Good man.

Greek grammar is a nightmare at the best of times. How are we supposed to remember this crap, especially, as little of it makes any logical sense.

Yassou.

Update : caved. But got really angry at myself and resented the damn things, threw them out the window in disgust, clean at the minute.

CLSMark said:
Update : caved. But got really angry at myself and resented the damn things, threw them out the window in disgust, clean at the minute. Sent from my Apple product using Crapatalk
Mate, make a appointment with your doctor a get put on a course of Champix. That's how I did it.

CLSMark said:
I'm ok cold turkey, I just need to actually want to do it. At the moment I do Sent from my Apple product using Crapatalk
Sorry but you are not ok going cold turkey.
Champix took the urge away and an inhilattor gave my hands something to do.

CLSMark said:
Ha ha, no sweat. I did buy an e cig, but felt a complete tit smoking it. Sent from my Apple product using Crapatalk
They do look a bit daft. A scaffolder at work is using one, needless to say he looks a bit, err..effeminate. (I wouldn't tell him though)

needless to say he looks a bit, err..effeminate. (I wouldn't tell him though)

Dead right Darrell, scaffolders are frightening aren't they? They're like talking gorillas! :eek:

We had one on our site years ago whom we nicknamed 'Fingertight Eric'. Needless to say his work wasn't the most secure. :crazy:

Hope you manage to give up Mark. It'll be a great achievement given how hard it seems to be for you. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead right Darrell, scaffolders are frightening aren't they? They're like talking gorillas! :eek:

We had one on our site years ago whole we nicknamed 'Fingertight Eric'. Needless to say his work wasn't the most secure. :crazy:

Hope you manage to give up Mark. It'll be a great achievement given how hard it seems to be for you. :thumb:

Thanks for that, feeling ok at the moment.

Update please.

Do NOT disappoint us!

Prepare to be disappointed.

I just checked my bank account. I think that shock has done it. On my " last " pack today

Just upgraded my iPhone to the latest, I'm using that as an inspiration, i.e. I won't be able to afford it if I continue on with this habit

( yes I know I should health/kids as inspiration!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom