Tune2air bluetooth device

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crosis

Car
CLS350 Grand Edition 2010 & C200K 2002
Has anyone tried the Tune2air bluetooth device from viseeo? I have bluetooth for my iphone calls, but keen to be able to play music from my iphone 6 too. As I want to keep the car original I thought this device may do it.

Interested in any feedback, thank you. Doing a search I see there was a thread started back in 2014 and got no responses, so am hoping people have tried it since.

WMA2000 - PRODUCT - ViseeO Worldwide Official Site

i have the old tune2air device which fits to the old ipod connector.

it works well on my old ipod kit which is in the car and gives bluetooth music streaming as well as connecting to the phone

I have one of these in my Pre FL C63 (2010). Uses a USB for power and plugs into the aux port in my glovebox. I use a Cigar to USB adapter for the power to it is all contained in the glovebox and out of sight.

Connects up to my Iphone 6S and the comand still connects tot he phone at the same time to handle the phone calls. Connects automatically when I start the car and I stream Spotify over it. Would highly recommend it!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01HXXJPWK/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

Thank you for the replies. Looks like I have a new gadget to buy....

... as soon as the damage to the front end is repaired after hitting a 4wd drive today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom