Tunein radio not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chumleybob

Car
2017 e220d AMG line premium
Hi

For the past 2 days I cannot get the built in app tunein radio to connect to anything, none of the favourites connect and also uk local station will also not connect.

Just get a message saying unable to connect
The Internet in the car is working just nothing from tunein radio.

Car is a e220d w213 2017

Thanks

Bob

Welcome Bob.

This is strange. It has been down for quite some time earlier in the year, but they fixed it and it has been working fine for me recently including this evening. I suggest a call or an email to the MB helpline?

Welcome Bob.

This is strange. It has been down for quite some time earlier in the year, but they fixed it and it has been working fine for me recently including this evening. I suggest a call or an email to the MB helpline?
Hi many thanks for your reply

Just been and tried it again today this is day 3 of not working. The screenshot is what I am getting.
Was working all last week while I was away on holiday.

Will contact MB

Bob

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201009-134535_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201009-134535_Gallery.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20201009-134529_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201009-134529_Gallery.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 13
Hi

For the past 2 days I cannot get the built in app tunein radio to connect to anything, none of the favourites connect and also uk local station will also not connect.

Just get a message saying unable to connect
The Internet in the car is working just nothing from tunein radio.

Car is a e220d w213 2017

Thanks

Bob
I Have the same problem on my V2020, I have contacted Mercedes support, but still whithout solution.

I Have the same problem on my V2020, I have contacted Mercedes support, but still whithout solution.

Welcome.

When was the last time it was working OK?

Mine was working fine on Friday afternoon (this was the last time I used the car, so haven't checked since).

Welcome.

When was the last time it was working OK?

Mine was working fine on Friday afternoon (this was the last time I used the car, so haven't checked since).
I'm not sure, but about 10 days ago.
Internet in the car is normally working, i can use the webbrowser without problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom