Tuners in Essex area - Recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think the guys at GAD want all cars on their rollers to be full up with Super Unleaded so they can get the best results out of their software. I always use Super Unleaded in the C63 as that is what is recommended but perhaps the C32 cars were not required to be run on Super Unleaded when they were new and hence why Dazzler's car was turned down as it is not run on Super Unleaded now ?
Well I was gutted that's for sure, having driven all the way there

I find that a strange reason for turning you away.
MSL aren't insistant you have 99 RoN fuel when they remap an AMG.
OK the figures may be lower but you should still get a recordable increase in bhp and torque.

I find that a strange reason for turning you away.
MSL aren't insistant you have 99 RoN fuel when they remap an AMG.
OK the figures may be lower but you should still get a recordable increase in bhp and torque.

Yep, I actually know of someone who ran regular unleaded at MSL. They were not fussy but told him the power would be down (it was).

I had my car tuned by DMS in Southampton. Great knowledge, huge performance gains with some loss of economy but no complaints and no mechanical issues so far. Had the Limited Slip Diff done there too. Long trip from Essex and I would want a rolling road and to see what else they are woking on before spending my money.

Wow , they're really out there with mine a 55 bhp and 81Nm increase , most are around 30 bhp and 50 Nm .

They actually refused point blank.
Mine actually has unleaded written on the fuel flap not super unleaded......
Was not best pleased.......

They actually refused point blank.
Mine actually has unleaded written on the fuel flap not super unleaded......
Was not best pleased.......

In your owners manual it probably says to use premium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom