Tuning Chip EClass 3220 cdi 2007 Recomendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redcalibra

Car
e320
Is it worth buying ebay chip circa £90 in line fuel type or shall I not even bother, looking for fuel economy increae mainly. Never had a deisel nbefore so I am kind of in the dark, heard good and bad reports, what do you think and any recommendations.:confused:

Don't bother buying cheap stuff, you will end up having issues.

Remap it with a decent tuner like West-Tuning, should improve mpg if driven carefully.

Remap all the way.

The diesel tuning boxes do work very well. I supply an adjustable box from a German company. I have sold many of them with not one issue. Most customers report a 5-8MPG improvement too.

Its £350.

Is it worth buying ebay chip circa £90 in line fuel type or shall I not even bother, looking for fuel economy increae mainly. Never had a deisel nbefore so I am kind of in the dark, heard good and bad reports, what do you think and any recommendations.:confused:

Depends what you want, some cars you have to mess around hence the tuning box is an easier root, but remapping is the better method as you then have access to greater number of parameters.

I have done both and still do, and prefer the remapping aspect, its the customers choice at the end of the day.

Remap for sure, can boost your 197bhp to 240 bhp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom