Tunnel Bear BVPN

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been using this for a while now. It's very good.

I live in the Middle East and use Tunnel Bear to watch iPlayer and all the content that is normally blocked over here. It's the only VPN I've found that works for streaming. All of the free services I tried were patchy for service availability and connection speed. Tunnel Bear is great.

I live in the Middle East and use Tunnel Bear to watch iPlayer and all the content that is normally blocked over here. It's the only VPN I've found that works for streaming. All of the free services I tried were patchy for service availability and connection speed. Tunnel Bear is great.

Ah....thanks....good to know. So the catch is it ain't that good. I mainly use TB for streaming Netflix etc. I've never have any Probs with TB.

Last edited:
I use ZenMate for Chrome and it works brilliantly. I tried quite a few and some worked great for a week or so then stopped working or started playing up in one way or another. Zenmate has been trouble free for the last six months or more now and is totally free.

I can watch all the streaming sites to catch up on TV shows and films etc.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme?hl=en

Sounds good and thanks for that, same question as before, any data limits?

One thing that puzzles me, these services have costs, why are they being provided free? Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom