Tunnel Mat for 202

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blackie c200

Recently went to MB to purchase matt. Managed to get set of four but was told that there isn't a 202 tunnel matt. Read somewhere in the forum that someone managed to get a tunnel matt for 20 quid. Interested to get one was the tunnel is getting dirtier ever second. My interior is beige thus u can image how dirty it can be. Asked the dealer if 203 matt will fit but was told it wouldn't. Any idea how I can get one ?

Blackie

The tunnel mat that I have is AMG and therefore anthracite in colour I'm afraid.

Blackie c200 said:
Recently went to MB to purchase matt. Managed to get set of four but was told that there isn't a 202 tunnel matt. Read somewhere in the forum that someone managed to get a tunnel matt for 20 quid. Interested to get one was the tunnel is getting dirtier ever second. My interior is beige thus u can image how dirty it can be. Asked the dealer if 203 matt will fit but was told it wouldn't. Any idea how I can get one ?

Blackie

Thats funny ... cause my 202 tunnel mat fits my 203.... ;)

Please remember that there is no such interior colour as beige, it is "mushroom" or "quartz", check before ordering!

Fuzzer, where did you get your tunnel matt ? Do you have the part number. Funny enough that the Colindale MB mentioned there is no tunnel matt for 202 when some of you guys have it. Shude, thanks for the reminder. I ordered my matt in black colour.

ive got two tunnel mats.

Ive got a carpet tunel mat which i had to order seperately and the winter rubber mat which came with the 202 rubber mat set.

If you want the part number for the black velour tunnel mat I can provide when I get home. It's made to match the AMG set but they're just black velour with AMG stitched on them and the tunnel mat has no logos on it at all.

I reckon a place that does carpet cut-offs could probably give you one for free! ;)

Thanks Shude. Awaiting for your respsone. FYI, I bought a black ribbed matt from the Colindale MB.

Thanks Shude. Now off to the dealer to buy one.

mmm :)

tunnelmat2.jpg

tunnelmat1.jpg

Shude, bad luck for me. Went to the dealer and asked about the matt based on the part number. None in stock at the dealer and none at the Milton Keynes as well. Well, have to look for other replacement then.

Many thanks.

Blackie C200

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom