Turbo actuator arm not moving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Like said those codes are easily all connected, and didn't he suggest turbo actuator too? Sometimes it just need to try one part change to rule out others... (of course throughtful diagnose may do that also, but usually at given time window extra diagnosis feels waste of time too). Glad you got is sorted anyway, turbo actuator is common fault and often diagnose will pinpoint is falwless, now your DPF has gathered too much stuff due to turbo fault and put some extra troubles to diagnose.

Like said those codes are easily all connected, and didn't he suggest turbo actuator too? Sometimes it just need to try one part change to rule out others... (of course throughtful diagnose may do that also, but usually at given time window extra diagnosis feels waste of time too). Glad you got is sorted anyway, turbo actuator is common fault and often diagnose will pinpoint is falwless, now your DPF has gathered too much stuff due to turbo fault and put some extra troubles to diagnose.
Should i do dpf regeneration?

Follow it, if DPF is not too full, car will do it during next longer drive stint.
Turbo vacuum temperature sensoe error still coming, i have changed. Can its because of dpf clogged? Engine light on. Temperamental.

Turbo vacuum temperature sensoe error still coming, i have changed. Can its because of dpf clogged? Engine light on. Temperamental.
Should i put dpf liquid in diesel?

hmm... sorry can't say for sure, hope you don't have another fault on... can your diagnostic do forced regen?

Take it back you said he'd fixed it. Obviously not.

Put new turbo actuator, all fault codes gone.

If the DPF is full it will keep throwing faults, putting DPF cleaner will not help, you have to be careful playing about with DPF's as they can just throw their hand in after too many failed regen's. The only answer then is a replacement DPF.

what faults has it got now then . any codes, pictures etc ...

An iCarsoft MBII will give you live data but it is not as comprehensive as a STAR system. The next question is do you know what the readings mean and what diagnostic path you should follow based on the readings? This is why you should get it to a proper Indy with STAR and the knowledge to use it properly.

An iCarsoft MBII will give you live data but it is not as comprehensive as a STAR system. The next question is do you know what the readings mean and what diagnostic path you should follow based on the readings? This is why you should get it to a proper Indy with STAR and the knowledge to use it properly.
I had with Nick Webster, digonistic in star, he didnt told me or checked any live data.

I had with Nick Webster, digonistic in star, he didnt told me or checked any live data.
So you still need to do what has been suggested and ignore the previous results.

So you still need to do what has been suggested and ignore the previous results.
Already completed that, what was suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom