Turbo hoses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJMoreira

Car
E220 CDI Avantgarde (W210)
Hi guys !

As anyone have the part numbers of the hoses from the turbo/ intercooler system of a Mercedes E220 Cdi (W210) Avantgarde ? I'm asking because one of the hoses ( turbo to intercooler) has blown up :mad:
I thank you very much if you can help me !:)

Cant help you with part number but I had the same pipe go on my C270.......described which one it was to the parts desk at my local MB dealer and they knew what I wanted. Had it in stock not very expensive.....about 5-10 min job to fit myself.

Hi x332race !

Thanx for your reply. Unfortunely your answer didn't help me .
If i had the P/N of the hose it will be more simple (i could order it by the net) , because the only thing i need is the damn hose :D
If i have it, i would do the job quickly because i'm a mechanic (not of cars but airplanes;););) ).
Best rgds

Very hard to find parts like that on the net. I went to dealer as well and they show you an exploded diagram of area in question so you know your getting the right part.
Also mb have a habit of changing part numbers so your number might now be redundant and even harder to find online.
For peace of mind and to save time I'd always order a part like that from dealers

Well, all I can say is that if you wnat the pipe quickly, go to a main dealer and get it from thier parts dept. They probably have them in stock or can get them for next day. At least then you can compare the pipe on the spot and ensure you have the correct one.

You can fit it yourself like I did in 5-10 mins.

Well, it seems that the best way is to go to a near MB dealer.
Thanx x332race and jay1983 for your advice !
Best regards !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom