Turning abs,bas/esp lights off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bikesforme

Car
vito 108d
Replaced a faultly wheel sensor, and i have took the engine managment light and fault codes off with my code reader, but they have not cleared theses abs, bas/esp fault lights.
Strange thing is when you start the car these lights come up and 3 malfunctions show on the dash. When u turn car off no malfunctions show.

Has the battery been disconnected at some point? If so, it needs the steering turned from lock to lock.

If the BAS/ESP lights are back on, are the fault codes back? What were they?

I have turned the steering lock to lock Bob, i have not undone battery but owner i brought it from said its had a new one
There are no fault codes showing now, its just theses lights that are on, its shows no malfunctions on dash when u stop car. But when u start it the abs ect show on dash and then 3 malfunctions show. Car drives nice did have gearbox problem till changed front wheel sensor. Thanks

Duff sensor?

I changed mine a couple of weeks ago and no lights since

Is it a cheap code reader?

When got car the lights were on, bloke reckons it was not on before front pads and discs were changed.. Put my code reader on and got 2 codes. I think they were po400 and po720, well it was something to do with speed sensor when checked codes.
I took one out of front and it looked worn at end so replaced it, now car runs lovely apart from dash lights staying on when u run it
Before it was a right pain , gearbox was all over the place and speedo kept stop working. Dont have any of those problems now, just the lights staying on. The engine managment light is now off since codes were deleted, and that light has stayed off and no codes have come back.
Its just the abs,esp lights that coming on when engine runs, and it wont go threw mot with these lights on. It is a cheap code reader.Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom