Turtle Wax Origional

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonyc280

Car
1997 C280 V6 Elegance Auto Facelift. 1992 Kawasaki ZZR1100 C3
WELL JUST POLISHED MY CAR WITH SOME OF THE ABOVE AS SAVING THE MEG'S FOR MY BIKE AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL. TRIED IT ON MY BLACK BIKE TOO AND IT LOOKS AMAZING. i DON'T THINK WE NEED TO USE OVER EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS THEIR WERE SUCKED IN TO BUYING.Please excuse the capitals.

The expensive ones smell nice though?

That's got to be worth another Ayrton Senna, hasn't it?

Turtlewax is a good product and lasts well due to being a hard shell wax.

Turtles live for +100 years. So if it's good enough for them.....

Ahh another closet Turtle Wax user comes out, hahh.T.

I'm against animal cruelty, so I won't use Dodo juice. No wonder they are extinct. If only they could have flown... :(

Ive used Turtlewax to good effect and I've also seen some Mercs at the Bluewater GTGs that look stunning using only AutoGlymn products. I think some of the other more fancy brands and products may be OK but how much better they are than Turtlewax and AG products I sometimes wonder....

Looks like theres a lot mor Turtle Wax users out there than i ever thought. Maybe its hard for some to admit they use a cheaper product on here. Just my thoughts.T.

If it does the job well it doesn't matter what it costs!
I use simoniz maxwax, costs about £5. I found out about this stuff at a ferrari gtg. An old testarossa had such a deep shine it shamed many newer models and it was waxed with maxwax. I've not used anything else since

If you are happy with it that's all that matters,others with an eye for detail may not agree.I use Zymol and get a result I like,there are products that give deeper shine and are longer lasting but you get what you pay for.

I use Turtle wax on my bikes, mainly just for the smell just after polishing (chromework/exhausts included).

Reminds me way back when as a teenager I'd spend a morning cleaning and polishing-the smell/scent of the polish(wax) was very strong when the bike was ridden just after:)

Hi Stephen i know exactly what you mean and brings back memories for me when smelled. T.

I am sure as with many things in life, it comes down to the skill of the user, I think the AG range or Meguirs in the hands of a professional detailer will achieve far better results than the products the pro's use in my hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom