TV Tuner/No Responce!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Paul Grainger said:
Please accept my apologies, I got this slightly wrong. When I looked at the failed module from my drivers side door, I realised that SAM actually stands for Signal pick-up & Activation Module.

The door SAM modules are officially called DCM1 and DCM2 (Door Control Module?). I presume DCM3 and DCM4 exist on 4-door cars.

The 'main' SAM module lives under the bonnet near the DLC (data link connector?), and, like Miro says, does have relays and fuses.

MB seem to like abbreviations, in addition to charging the earth for failed modules.

Paul G

I did some reading last night and got the same data.

Hi, Guys

I have Star Diagnosis. I think you have to use Star Diagnosis to do programming for Command. It means turn on the TV tuner of Comand system. I do'nt know any other way or scan tools can do it also.

tonylu said:
Hi, Guys

I have Star Diagnosis. I think you have to use Star Diagnosis to do programming for Command. It means turn on the TV tuner of Comand system. I do'nt know any other way or scan tools can do it also.

How did you enable Star Diagnosis on your computer. I have the software but it wont enable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom