TV tuner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dennis m

Car
Clk 230 convertible, cls 350 amg sport, 1972Triumph stag
Hi, I apparently have a TV tuner in my 2013 CLS350 cdi. just looked at the build list. It doesn't show up on the command with all the other options is there something I need to do to see it on screen?

I could stand corrected, but think the TV tuners were Analog, so no longer work (as there isn't a signal any longer) Have heard of some members adding devices so will work with Digital, but understand it's a faff and expensive

The switchover from analogue to digital was in late 2012 Steve.
Surely with analogue being phased out, Mercedes would have fitted a digital tuner to a 2013 car?

Edit........the Option code for an analogue TV tuner was 860.
A digital tuner is Option 863

Last edited:
The switchover from analogue to digital was in late 2012 Steve.
Surely with analogue being phased out, Mercedes would have fitted a digital tuner to a 2013 car?

Edit........the Option code for an analogue TV tuner was 860.
A digital tuner is Option 863

The option on my list is 865. Where do you find what the numbers at the side mean?

My CLS55 has digital TV with code 863.

The option on my list is 865. Where do you find what the numbers at the side mean?

Here is a list of the main codes. Unfortunately there isn't a description for the code 865.
How does the decoder you have used describe option 865?

Edit...Having a further dig around, it appears 865 is listed on later cars (2012>) as TV Tuner.

Option codes

My 2007 W164 has Option 863 TV-Tuner - Digital to Analog. It works well.

Here is a list of the main codes. Unfortunately there isn't a description for the code 865.
How does the decoder you have used describe option 865?

Edit...Having a further dig around, it appears 865 is listed on later cars (2012>) as TV Tuner.

Option codes

Thanks for your help. unfortunately the list doesn't have a lot of the options fitted to my car

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom