TV when car in motion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I searched for his auktions (after I posted last time) but he doesn''t list it at the moment...at this moment there is only this Rafael dude (wouldn't want to send him anything myself...encountered his name at least 3 times (outside Ebay) in a negative way)...

greetingz,

OK

This was in Mercedes Enthusiast several months ago . . . therefore I don't know if they still exist.

TV/DVD/VIDEO Whilst on the move
Available for Mercedes Comand systems inc 2002 models

NAV TV UK
4 Romily Crescent, Cardiff, CF11 9NR
Tel: 029 2039 0020

Got to be worth a call.

If anybody gets hold of them and they do the job, please let me know, as I will be wanting the same thing soon !!

S.

Originally posted by sym
This was in Mercedes Enthusiast several months ago . . . therefore I don't know if they still exist.

TV/DVD/VIDEO Whilst on the move
Available for Mercedes Comand systems inc 2002 models

NAV TV UK
4 Romily Crescent, Cardiff, CF11 9NR
Tel: 029 2039 0020

Got to be worth a call.

If anybody gets hold of them and they do the job, please let me know, as I will be wanting the same thing soon !!
From earlier in this thread:

Originally posted by steve_bcs
NAV TV charge £275 - ouch!
They still advertise in MBE.

Originally posted by sym
NAV TV UK
There is a NAV TV in New York as well...they charge those poor americans 450USD (excl. shipping costs) for having their comands set to view while in motion (10 minutes programming with the proper stardiagnose sfotware)...

greetingz,

Originally posted by MBenzNL
There is a NAV TV in New York as well...they charge those poor americans 450USD (excl. shipping costs) for having their comands set to view while in motion (10 minutes programming with the proper stardiagnose sfotware)...

greetingz,

Star Diagnose must be a very useful tool to have !!

(I guess that's how you changed the message on the start up screen Steve . . . . very cool, by the way !!)

S.

Originally posted by sym
Star Diagnose must be a very useful tool to have !!..
It's a shame MB don't supply a copy with every car sold :p have it as a CD ROM supplement in the back of the manual :D All the owner has to supply is a PC and cables ;)

S.

I may be able to arrange a service for the removal of the TV interlocks for around £100 a time to MB club members.

Anyone interested?

please PM me.

:)

PS It does not involve removal of the comand

Last edited:
Originally posted by sym
Star Diagnose must be a very useful tool to have !!
I am currently in the process of getting our own stardiagnose system delivered from MB Netherlands...hopefully 2 systems...

greetingz,

For those in London (or those willing to make a journey) George Fraser was telling me he now has a Star Diagnosis system. I don't know which version or whether it could be used to change COMAND parameters in the way that you would require.

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom