'Twas the night before Christmas.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Seasons greetings to you all from Suzy Cute and myself. It has been an interesting year during which on the negative side I divorced and heard that I am likely to be made redundant in a few weeks time.

However on the postive side I am lucky enough to be with a wonderful lady. Carol (ex Mrs. Gollom, now Arwen) and I have retained a good friendship and she is enjoying life with her new beau, I have a new grandson as well as 2 existing grandsons and 2 fantastic kids plus I have my health (yes Mr. Walker, this body may look unhealthy but is actually a disguise :p ) And I'm a member of the BEST forum which has given me entertainment and friendship

Hell, on balance my life is fantastic! :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

I am raising a glass to you all - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and happy new year too! A mixed year, I got married and had a fantastic honeymoon...then returned to being made redundant! BUT it actually turned out for the best..next job was bigger and better. And yes, having your health and a good presence of mind is surely one of the greatest gifts of all! Have a great day tomorrow and all the others that follow it! :)

Best wishes to all, and dont scrimp on the root vegetables :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom