Twin Turbo 300 24V NEW kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I did. lol.

But not fitting it yet... I need to get to know my car better first... Ive only done 50 miles in it!

Sold to a man with an AMG....

Not very nice of you Olly!!When I needed it you asked me 2k for it but when you wanted something of me I made sure I had to sort it out pronto
Even though I gave you a bargain price,I'm yet to see or hear any sign of payment!!

Not very nice of you Olly!!When I needed it you asked me 2k for it but when you wanted something of me I made sure I had to sort it out pronto
Even though I gave you a bargain price,I'm yet to see or hear any sign of payment!!

Oh get over it, you win some you lose some. :rolleyes:

Oh get over it, you win some you lose some. :rolleyes:

What makes you say I'm not over it?!!Is principals I'm talking here
Just incase if you wonder,I did find my kit in new condition for less than his price now,let alone 2k

So, if I understand this correctly, you were originally offered it at £2k and declined. It is subsequently offered for sale at a later date, at a lower price to encourage a sale and someone else accepts. In the meantime you've already done a deal for a kit elsewhere for less money.

So exactly what are you whinging about? Principle of what?

Last edited:
I priced the kit up but realised that the price I had in mind way way too high and I didn't really want to sell it as I had plans for it to go on a C36. I checked some other kits on ebay and priced it similar to them.

Let me know your bank details via PM and I will transfer what I owe you. TBH I have completely forgotten about it. Apologies for that.

So exactly what are you whinging about? Principle of what?

I'm not whining,just saying!!I guess Olly did not know I had bought a kit but he was aware I was looking for one.
Is all about helping a member if you can,witch is what I do but hey ho

Let me know your bank details via PM and I will transfer what I owe you. TBH I have completely forgotten about it. Apologies for that.

If I was that worried,I would have asked you months ago.You can keep it and consider it as a little gift to PCS but just hope you don't see my post as whinging

I'm not whining,just saying!!I guess Olly did not know I had bought a kit but he was aware I was looking for one.
Is all about helping a member if you can,witch is what I do but hey ho

You mean apart from this post here then ;)

Orrrr, give the guy a break will ya.....

Sorry chap, all out of Kit-Kats. Will a Twix do? :D

that would have made my (currently dead) 129 a real beast :(

that would have made my (currently dead) 129 a real beast :(

A twin turbo R129, now thats an interesting thought.... Does anyone know of such a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom