Two E63's on AT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How odd, the ad for the designo red offers no photos of the interior upholstery.

Black like nearly all the others? *yawn*

Apologies for the incorrect spelling of Alanite above :fail:

I like that a lot, very handsome. It's a shame that no photos of the 'deep pile carpet' are included, as I've never come across this option before and it tickles my curiosity.

This is rather nice and although a pretty basic spec list its well priced for the mileage.
Sounds like the owner is a bit of petrol head and looks after his cars. Well worth a look.

It's up on PH too including a link to his Instagram page for more pictures. He's had it since October 2017 and it replaced a C63. The evidence appears to back up his comments about regular cleaning and support your theory that he's a petrol head! I get the feeling he's not shy in giving the car it's head when the opportunity arises.

Really like that grey 1

It's up on PH too including a link to his Instagram page for more pictures. He's had it since October 2017 and it replaced a C63. The evidence appears to back up his comments about regular cleaning and support your theory that he's a petrol head! I get the feeling he's not shy in giving the car it's head when the opportunity arises.

AMG's are at their best when allowed to get up to a decent speed. It's what they are built for.
Also, as you get closer to the 70mph limit and up to 80 ish the fuel consumption drops.

That Grey / red interior one is spot on.

Seems great value albeit what is great value in this current time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom