Two Ladies with Toasty Bottoms!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Steady, steady!

I am referring to mrs WN and her friend, the first to benefit from my recently installed heated rear seats.

A big :thumb: from both as they simmered sweetly as I chauffeured them on their girlie night out.

Thank you to d:class for removing my "ear-ache" in the cold weather :D:D

Needs a 'this-thread-is-worthless-without-pics' smiley :)

So as well as very nice new leather they are heated as well? :cool:

Heated rear seats reminds me of a Saab I had. Leaving a party on a cold frosty night, I put on the front seats. After 10 minutes I said to my granddaughter in the rear to put on the rear seats. She told me she had already. The other passenger replied " phew thank god for that, I thought I was having a hot flush". :D

Steady, steady!

I am referring to mrs WN and her friend, the first to benefit from my recently installed heated rear seats.

A big :thumb: from both as they simmered sweetly as I chauffeured them on their girlie night out.

Thank you to d:class for removing my "ear-ache" in the cold weather :D:D

I have the looms, switches and carbon pads to fit in the rear of mine but not done yet.....I must hurry up!! :doh:

Don't be doing that!

I am going to ask you for advice about how to ask my dealer for a switch pack and loom for the fronts of my CLK :D

Hi,

Were the heated rear seats fitted as a custom job? i.e. Could the car be ordered with the rear heated seats at the factory?

Gives me an idea for the seats in my ML163. Can this be done?

Hi,

Were the heated rear seats fitted as a custom job? i.e. Could the car be ordered with the rear heated seats at the factory?

Gives me an idea for the seats in my ML163. Can this be done?

No you cant order rear heated seats in the C Class, not sure about the C63 AMG but cant on the W203 as far as i know....Mine are aftermarket looms and switches with carbon heat pads, although i am considering getting a front switch pack and modifying it so i can use the original MB front heat seat buttons and fit them in the back for an OEM look....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom