Two new MBs on the fleet :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk208

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS
Nearly 10 years since I bought my CLS from a local MB main dealer so it's been a while since I purchased anything major from an MB showroom (service/parts aside). In the past month have made up for it with two family purchases. My wife actually needs a new car so it could be a trio if she can decide on something.

So far - my dad bought a glorious W222 LWB S350d in silver and I bought a W213 E220d estate in red metallic. Both 2017 cars. The purchase of my car was somewhat more challenging as that dealer seemed to have undertaken training from Mercedes North Korea in terms of sales practices.

Anyway, very happy with both cars. We swapped over for a week as I had a few longer journeys to complete and thought it would be nice to have a try of the S class. So I've now done quite a few miles in both cars which are both great to drive in their own way.

I'll post my thoughts on each car in this thread in due course, but in the meantime here are a couple of pictures of the cars, with the CLS for comparison.

Car1.jpg

Car2.jpg

I never thought a CLS could be made to look small!

I never thought a CLS could be made to look small!
Haha yes.

I got into the E class today after my week in the S and it felt small and nimble. Which is a strange thing as pretty much the biggest estate car you can buy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom