Two rare 124 items ending soon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't know about you dash, but I for one don't want to know the mpg of my 320!!
Interesting finds though.

Don't know about you dash, but I for one don't want to know the mpg of my 320!!
Interesting finds though.

Lol,it reads in km so it would not look as bad :D

i like the idea of that pre-heater for my veg oil E300D however, i suspect fitting it may have some issues and i just dont have time! do they run from the mains electric to heat the engine up 1st? plus its pretty expensive!

i like the idea of that pre-heater for my veg oil E300D however, i suspect fitting it may have some issues and i just dont have time! do they run from the mains electric to heat the engine up 1st? plus its pretty expensive!

The pre-heaters are pretty cool, and run on petrol I think? either way, it's not a mains plug in job. MB used to refer to them as parking heaters. If I remember correctly, they had a timer so they could be set to warm the car up at a set time.

They can still be bought new direct from webasto.

I've never seen one a UK or RHD car from any market.

I think that one runs off the car battery but not 100% sure... I know after market webastos plug into the mains...

They basically warm the coolant up... so you plumb this heater into the coolant lines... Its to help economy and to have instant heat in the mornings... much more popular in much colder climates than ours.

A lot of diesel cars have these fitted as standard.

They basically warm the coolant up... so you plumb this heater into the coolant lines... Its to help economy and to have instant heat in the mornings... much more popular in much colder climates than ours.

A lot of diesel cars have these fitted as standard.

there's is colder places than britain ?? :eek: ;)

I've never seen one a UK or RHD car from any market.

There was a black 320TE with red leather for sale on Autotrader a week or so ago that "looked" as if it had one, only one I've seen though.

There was a black 320TE with red leather for sale on Autotrader a week or so ago that "looked" as if it had one, only one I've seen though.

No,it does not

What was that box of buttons by the gear selector then? It looked very similar

Heated seats on the sides + some other option I can`t work out

Ahh, I took it to be a heater, strange car that one, went down to £2495, was it pre or post facelift in the end?

The display went for big money... Ive been after one for ages but my max was 500 EUR...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom