Two shiney Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
Last Friday, my father and I went to pick up our Mercs, after they had been subjected to valet at a local dealership.
Work completed included a wheel-off clean to wash and wax the front and rear of the alloys, plus give easier access to clean the wheel arches thoroughly.
The cars were washed, clayed and waxed and the engine bays detailed.
The interiors were cleaned, which included cleaning and feeding the leather.
The cars turned out wonderfully, ready for the Spring :D

First up, my parents' CL420:
DSCN6569.jpg

DSCN6568.jpg

DSCN6565.jpg

DSCN6678.jpg

DSCN6679.jpg

Next my E320:
DSCN6566.jpg

DSCN6564.jpg

DSCN6577.jpg

DSCN6573.jpg

DSCN6574.jpg

Finally, both together:
DSCN6570.jpg

Back home, awaiting better weather:
DSCN6681.jpg

Darren

Both stunning... Those C140's are really under rated cars... I remember having one for a few months and I cant think of any car that comes close for comfort and sense of occasion.

personally both best mercedes models. w124 and w140.

those are to very beautiful and well kept cars. I think your C124 is one of the nicest ive ever seen.

Darren:They look very nice mate,love that steering wheel on the 140 :cool: is it for sale?lol
That C124 stands out man,even next to an S class

Thread copied to the Gallery :)

You better delete the posts though,you`ll have new members asking why can`t they reply to the Gallery otherwise :thumb:

Many thanks for the kind comments guys and gals :)

You have a keen eye there, Bobby Dazzler! That is indeed a DB7 Zagato.
Mind you, your eye isn't keen enough, as you missed the tail end of a Morgan between the Vanquish and Zagato :p ;)

Also, the first car on the right is a Virage 6.3 Widebody, and next to it (but out of sight) was a 1988/89 V8 Vantage Zagato :cool:

Darren

Last edited:
there is something odd looking about the coolant level on the 124.

it looks far too high or is it a shadow ???????????

That W124 is the TOTAL SEX :D Love everything about it!

I'm not really interesting in a full valet and general cleaning, but engine detailing is something I would want to do.

If you don't mind saying, how much would that cost? You can PM me, if you want.

Thank you for the further kind comments :)

kth286: The coolant level is as it should be, so I guess it's just a shadow or angle of the photo.

Blackman: We were charged £300 inc. VAT, per car. Not bad, considering the work undertaken. We were getting quotes from mobile detailers of that price, less the leather clean and feed and without the "wheels off" clean.

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom