Two year old kid takes father's Mercedes C-Class for a joyride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark0006

Car
190e
What is this kid going to do when he is a teen?

Witnesses say they spotted a silver estate car "shoot out of its parking space and hit a post", but thankfully the child didn't suffer any injuries.

4 pictures and article

Similar happened to Norman Dickson ( the Mercedes dealer in Perth - son of Tom Dickson ) a number of years ago when his then young son backed a car out of his drive .

I have had some near misses with my two year old. Very much into cars and thinks he can drive as he can start the car and move selector to d! Have to make sure I take the keys out when I'm moving cars around!

How did he reach the brake pedal?

It says it was a manual, left in gear. So presumably it drove off on the starter motor and the engine caught? Perhaps the father thought leaving it in gear was a suitable alternative to using the parking brake.

I have had some near misses with my two year old. Very much into cars and thinks he can drive as he can start the car and move selector to d! Have to make sure I take the keys out when I'm moving cars around!

My five year old is also into cars , always thought my 500 sounded like 'Lightning McQueen' when I revved it , and sometimes says he wants to be 'The Stig' when he grows up :) At least Mercedes are his favourite cars .

Then , other times , he wants to be a train driver , an astronaut or 'an engineer - like Scotty' .

I suppose we 'll see what the next 20 years brings .

My five year old is also into cars , always thought my 500 sounded like 'Lightning McQueen' when I revved it , and sometimes says he wants to be 'The Stig' when he grows up :) At least Mercedes are his favourite cars .

Then , other times , he wants to be a train driver , an astronaut or 'an engineer - like Scotty' .

I suppose we 'll see what the next 20 years brings .

LOL, kids are full of surprises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom