Type of CLS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JM04ROE

Car
CLS 320
Hi guys,

I am trying to work out what type of CLS-Class I need to be choosing on the Mercedes Electronic Service Sheet:

Mercedes-Benz ESS

It lists three types:

• 218 Coupe
  • 219 Coupe
  • 219 Coupe (CarePlus)
My car is a CLS320 CDI - Year 2006

Thanks in advance.

You would know if you had careplus, it's an extended warranty type rubbish thing.

You would know if you had careplus, it's an extended warranty type rubbish thing.

Thanks for reply,

Is there anywhere I can get detailed service information?

Currently on 65,000 miles. Does the timing chain need changing?

Detailed service info is included in your Service record book. The ESS will also list details...

Detailed service info is included in your Service record book. The ESS will also list details...

Thanks struggling to work out what is required.

I have read about Service A, B, C, D. etc . .

Is there somewhere that lists details on each type of service?

Yes in the Service book and from the electronic service sheet you can generate from the linked website.....

Yes in the Service book and from the electronic service sheet you can generate from the linked website.....

Thanks, checked service booklet last night and it shows Service numbers 1 to 11.

Nothing in there about A, B, C, D etc. . . .?

From a quick Google search..

"The Service Code letters indicate the number of hours the service is estimated to take. This is described in the Maintenance Section of the Owners Manual. The Service Codes do not indicate which Maintenance Services are required. The Service Codes are as follows:
Service A: 1 Hour
Service B: 2 Hours
Service C: 3 Hours
Service D: 4 Hours
Service E: 5 Hours
Service F: 6 Hours
Service G: 7 Hours
Service H: 8 Hours
A "+" next to a Service Code (i.e. D+) indicates need for brake service (inspection)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom