Tyre Pressure Warning Light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c43amg84

Car
C43 AMG Coupe
My tyre pressure warning light is constantly on even after I put air in the tyres.

The pressure changes throughout the journey - for example sometimes it will display pressure of 215 rising to 235 five minutes later.

I have 19" alloys - any idea what the ideal pressure should be?

The correct pressures should be shown on the edge of your drivers door ?
Don`t forget to re set the TPM system in the command menu.

Recommended pressures are shown on the fuel filler flap. Pressures will rise whilst driving as the tyres warm up, quite normal.
Perhaps you need to reset the TPMS using the cluster menu?

Reset your TPMS on your cluster menu first job. 19 inch (low profiles) tyres will have variable temps showing as your road speed varies. Expect higher temps when on a motorway when at higher than normal speeds for example. Rapid acceleration will also up the temp. If in any doubt get down to your local tyre fitter and have him check them out and get your pressures checked at the same time. Nothing much to worry about i'm sure.

Last edited:
My sensors some times come on first thing in the morning too, if it`s been a really cold night, as again, they can lose pressure at cold temperatures...just got to mess about re-setting.

Thanks I think it needs a reset as some of the values are the same as shown in the pic I took this morning

108_B1655-_E0_EB-48_AC-_B2_D9-_BFB31_C341_BA9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom