Tyre size for 18"monoblocks for c43

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zaen1

Car
c200 sport/c43 amg
Hi,just wondering what tyre size i should have on 18" monoblocks to go on a c43. Alloys are not staggered,think 8.5j all around.

18" on a C43 should always be staggered. Question of style IMO.
Where did the Mono's come from? Can you check the ET? This is stamped on the inside of the rim.

Where did the Mono's come from? Can you check the ET? This is stamped on the inside of the rim.

Good answer? What tyre size?????

Alloy wheels direct suggest 225/40/18 front and 255/35/18 rear even though the wheels are the same size?

Tony.

Since the wheels are the same size all round I would go with the 225 all round.

ET31 on all four and they are 8j. Bought them off a friend who had them on his e430

Also would these fit straight on to the c43 or will i need adapters as the standard ones fitted are et35 front and et 30 rear which are staggered 17"

235's will/can rub on a C43, I say this as some people report that they only rub very slightly on suspension compression at speed, others state they rub everytime going round a bend and in my case 235s never rubbed at all until I had a new gen wing fitted, and even with the arches rolled as they should be they would rub near as dam it all the time, far safer to stick to 225s at least on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom