tyre sizes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wolf2008

Car
cls Mercedes grand edition
just brought these wheels for my 2010 Mercedes cls can some one help with the tyre sizes front and back see below been told they will fit the car cheers as dont wont any rubbing issues
Mandrus Millenium rims - staggered fitment

Front: 20x8.5 ET25 (tyre size: 255 30ZR20)
Rear: 20x10 ET30 (tyre size: 275 30ZR20)
Bolt pattern: 5x112

I'm sure the wheel & tyre gurus will be along shortly, but meantime, have you run your existing and new spec. through willtheyfit.com?

sorry thats the tyres size that was on them before as no trye's now the car was a sl amg would they be the right fit ?

What did it have on before?
What chassis code is your car?

model C219

Front: 20x8.5 ET25 (tyre size before 255 30 ZR20)
Rear: 20x10 ET30 (tyre size: beforse 275 30 ZR20)
Bolt pattern: 5x112

The rears are 1" wider than the widest std wheel that I'm aware of on the c219 with an offset of et25what offset are these wheels?

I'd say you may struggle without a massage of the rear arches
As the offset and extra inch width means an extra 18mm more in towards the car and mm to the outside

Someone may have fitted them thoughbut I'd just go with a std merc size and offset

Last edited:
The rears are 1" wider than the widest std wheel that I'm aware of on the c219 with an offset of et25what offset are these wheels?

I'd say you may struggle without a massage of the rear arches
As the offset and extra inch width means an extra 18mm more in towards the car and mm to the outside

Someone may have fitted them thoughbut I'd just go with a std merc size and offset
the front are ET 25 OFFSET and the rear are ET30 OFFSET

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom