Tyre Stand that fits 295s ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jibbajabba

SUPPORTER
Car
E63S
I need a tyre stand that fits a set of e63s wheels (including rims) - anyone know one that works ? I can only find ones that have a limit of 265mm or lower.

Looking for something that you can use to stack them ...

Better?

@Lennox I have seen the first one already - the problem is they don't really say what tyre size it supports but given the cover is only 110cm.

Given that two 295 wheels and two 265 wheels are already more than that I doubt it will work but yes - I actually did consider just buying two but I wonder if you need to leave a gap between two wheels making it too top heavy :)

Might really be easier ....

Second rack is a tad OTT haha

I had a couple which I bought from Westfalia if I remember right. I only threw them away a few months ago - you could have had them too. I no longer used them, I use a tyre hotel instead now (who will accommodate mounted tyres).

The mobile fitter went out out of business and my garage looked like KwikFit - I had lost count of how many wheels and tyres were in there. Taking them somewhere to be fitted was my wake up call and prompted the switch to a tyre hotel.

@Bobby Dazzler I used to have mine in a hotel. I had two sets that I swapped based on usage etc.

Since the hotel I used damaged a whole set of HRE forged wheels that cost nearly a grand to repair, I am somewhat .... reluctant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom