Tyre swap prices?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RattlerRattler

Car
SL 55
What sort of price should I be charged to swap and balance tyres between two sets of wheels? So 8 wheels, 8 tyres.

To include balancing for all 8 wheels.

Thanks

My local guy charges £3 for a steel wheel and £5 for an alloy to balance. I swapped and balanced two sets of tyres (x4 steel and x4 alloy) and he charged me £32 total.

jam38 said:
My local guy charges £3 for a steel wheel and £5 for an alloy to balance. I swapped and balanced two sets of tyres (x4 steel and x4 alloy) and he charged me £32 total.

Thanks

That seems incredible value.

If you don't regularly use the same tyre fitter then you'll be hard pushed to get close to what jam38 is charged.

£5 a corner around here, £6 if you want stick on or plastic coated weights :thumb:

I've been quoted £60 cash for all 8 wheels balanced and swapped tyres fitted - seems reasonable then....

Custom web design services refer to the process of creating and designing a website from scratch, tailored specifically to the unique needs, goals, and branding of a particular business, organization, or individual.
Reported

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom