Tyres - well done Kwik Fit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timwood2000

Car
R320 CDI SE LWB '07, BENTLEY CONTINENTAL FLYING SPUR MULLINER '06, FIAT 500 LOUNGE '58 & BMW R1200RT
Due to replace my Continental Contact Sport 265/45/20 for my R Class, I did the usual web reseach on prices and wasn't finding anything less then about £250 per corner, most of them closer to £300+

Then I remembered I had the receipt for the existing set that I got a cracking deal on about 30,000 miles ago - all four for £794 fitted. Went along to Kwik Fit where I got them from and asked if they would do the same deal - yes, no problem sir.

So now I have a shiny set of the same, all fitted for £794 again instead of a lot more £££ than I thought I'd have to spend. In fact another branch of Kwik Fit had already quoted me £1,300 and that was after the discount.

Note to self - keep the receipt if you get a good deal!

wonder if my grandfather ever bought 265/45/20 tyres and kept the receipt - 4s 6p please sir ;)

Very good price on those, especially all fitted etc.

I've always found Kwik Fit up for some negotiation.

My own experience is that Conti make some very good tyres - so well done you ...

So now I have a shiny set of the same, all fitted for £794 again instead of a lot more £££ than I thought I'd have to spend. In fact another branch of Kwik Fit had already quoted me £1,300 and that was after the discount.

While it's good that you got the discount, it's a bit surprising that another branch was aiming to make an additional £500 on this sale.

This sounds like another "Kwik Fit" did good sort of thread.

Is this sort of thing allowed?

Well - There's plenty of Kwik Fit did badly threads ... I've contributed to at least a couple ... So I suppose it is allowed.
It's up to Forum members to make up their own minds.

Good service deserves recognition
As does bad service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom