Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigdrew

Car
Ml350 bluetec clk220 CDi w209 amg styling 18in amg wheels cla 220cdi amg sport c class w205 amg line
Hi can anyone recommend some good tyres at the moment I have 285/35/22 but I want to keep the same size the ones that are on are a cheap
Budget tyre that where on the car when i bought it two weeks ago they were
A brand new set

Hi can anyone recommend some good tyres at the moment I have 285/35/22 but I want to keep the same size the ones that are on are a cheap
Budget tyre that where on the car when i bought it two weeks ago they were
A brand new set

Quote a few options there... personally I would say ContiSportContact5 for premium... or Dunlop Sport BluResponse for midrange.... but others will recommend Michelin, Goodyear, etc... if you are not fussed about 'big' names, many here found Hankook and Falken very good in spite being 'upper-budget' tyres.

Hi do you think toyo proxes are any good

22" Toyo Proxes are fantastic tyres, I fitted them to every RR Sport I had and I can't speak highly enough of them.

Avon zz5s are a superb budget tyre.... If you can stretch to the new Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 3s I would highly recommend them.

Scratch that don't think they make them in those sizes.....

Anyway try camskills usually best prices....

7478ab579b061b928ecb3a72d70f69ed.jpg

Whatever you do, avoid Yokohama Parada Spec-X. I've just bought a 22" set for my Range Rover and they are noisy! I've had Yokos Advan ST on my SUVs for as long as I can remember but they no longer offer them in 285/35. Thought I'd try the Parada series and they are nowhere near as good as Advan ST. Knowing my luck they will probably last much longer than the other tyre...

Hiya, After the Michelin's sidewallall disintegrated after 2.5 years still 5.5mm of tread and 35000 miles I went for Goodyear Efficient Grip, buy online and get fitted, save pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom