Ughh seats in 220 cdi coupe - Help!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hollyhocks

Hi can anyone help me I'm a maiden in distress! My beloved milly the merc is giving me much grief. The problem is these darn seats - soooo uncomfortable but more than that I have a hip problem and anything other than local journeys are a nightmare. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has also found these seats extremely uncomfortable. If so, has anyone changed the seats, and was it sucessful? Mine are the leather seats. Otherwise I will have to part with my Milly. Any sugestions welcomed! Thanks everyone xx:wallbash:

If you are unfortunate enough to have a hip problem, perhaps any car journey, in any type of car (particularly a low slung coupe), may be a nightmare. Just a thought...

Hi can anyone help me I'm a maiden in distress! My beloved milly the merc is giving me much grief. The problem is these darn seats - soooo uncomfortable but more than that I have a hip problem and anything other than local journeys are a nightmare. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has also found these seats extremely uncomfortable. If so, has anyone changed the seats, and was it sucessful? Mine are the leather seats. Otherwise I will have to part with my Milly. Any sugestions welcomed! Thanks everyone xx:wallbash:

Physio should help with your hip. I have hip pain too, and it works for me. My GP referred me to a physio who was a great help when I described the discomfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom