Ugly As They Come, But Looks Like New

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Still on the original tyres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will have turned to the equivalent of Bakelite by now. :eek: A good example of the s**t colour Mercedes inflicted on their cars back then.:eek: An interesting but overpriced antique sorry.:(

Must be just me then. I quite like that colour.

Actually, it turns out it probably is just me. And I have no sense of colour or indeed, style, whatsoever. Oops. Methinks my choice of festive gifts might have merited at little more thought...

:)

Still on original Pirellis, then why is the spare a dunlop????

Here's a point......

It's 1984. You can afford a brand new Mercedes.
You look at the options list.
You tick the auto gearbox, electric front windows, electric rear windows and electric sunroof. All wise decisions, and the rear centre armrest and head restriants are wise, considering it's intended use.
Then you browse all the the other wonderous extras, you by-pass the alloy wheels; you by-pass the heated seats, leather and air con.
You choose electrically adjustable front seats (individual options from driver and passenger).
:confused: :confused: :confused:
And then you choose that colour combo :crazy:

Darren

So a dealer advertises a car for £1950 after spending "well in excess of £1000" on a full respray. Wonder what they paid for it then.

Isn't that MB Dresden taxi beige - seem to remember traveling in the back of many of these somewhat worse for wear in 1993-4 ... Occasionally entertained by a dog eared copy of Blitz-Illu which would be sat on the parcel shelf or in the seat back pouch.. :D

Ade

seen it month's back still not sold ? what country would have a car that color. i know i cant think of one :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom