Ugly cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I call them Joke, a truly awful looking car in my, my wife's, my father's and just about anyone I knows opinion.

The one off gtr version was really nice and very insane. I'm not a lover of the Juke but it's no fiat multipla.

No, they are just cars meaning the types of car that you find ugly are bought to be used like white goods.
They are not designed to catch the eye of the motoring enthusiast but built with small quirks to differentiate them from their competitors.

So, they're just cars.

I find the written word to be very ugly on occasion.

Quirks what like making them ugly lol don't forget it's a opinion and this is a car forum ..don't take it to heart

The designer of the BMW F30 must of been previously employed by a French manufacturer :doh:

bmw-316i.jpg
I like it just not in white

I like it just not in white

The shape of the headlights just makes no sense to me, both visually and technically. I prefer the E90 shape, but it's all down to personal taste at the end of the day.

The shape of the headlights just makes no sense to me, both visually and technically. I prefer the E90 shape, but it's all down to personal taste at the end of the day.
It is ,your right ,don't know why some people get so upset it's just a opinion

Dean, I don't think that anybody is getting upset, maybe something is getting lost in translation?

Ugliest of all time has to be the Fiat Multipla

images

images

Nobody is getting upset Dean. You say everything is just an opinion, and then claim everyone's getting upset when they give you their opinion.

****ed if I know what's going on here.

Looking at the link in the 1st post... i think thats from an american point of view, as some of the cars in there i like! The Ford Flex in the flesh is a nice car!

I will leave this here...

ImageFromBookmark

****ed if I know what's going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deane x
Are you leaseing the car then ? Trouble with one old merc and it's put you off try going in to merc and trying a new one or a good second hand one ..and with a c32 amg I thought you was a petrol head ..now the only thing on your head should be balaclava

Why do people have to write stupid comments?!

lewyboy likes this.

Deane x said:
Don't get upset i conica lol I was referring to a Diffrent thread

From which this thread was indirectly created specifically to get reactions I would suggest......that's just my opinion though obviously!!

Deane x said:
Quote: Originally Posted by Deane x Are you leaseing the car then ? Trouble with one old merc and it's put you off try going in to merc and trying a new one or a good second hand one ..and with a c32 amg I thought you was a petrol head ..now the only thing on your head should be balaclava Why do people have to write stupid comments?! Like lewyboy likes this.

You really are slightly strange aren't you??

Looking at the link in the 1st post... i think thats from an american point of view, as some of the cars in there i like! The Ford Flex in the flesh is a nice car!

I will leave this here...

ImageFromBookmark
Yeah it is US ....you like the ford flex I thought it was the worsted but did not mention it as not a uk car as far as I know ..it's definitely different

Worsted?

Crotchet now.

Knit one, purl one.

What a yarn.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Deane x said:
Lol I am ...I am not the one saying I would not touch a merc with a barge pole on a merc forum :doh:

Who owns a Merc!!!!! I don't quite understand your point!?

Completely lost here now.... is this still on topic?

Lets get back to the point and discuss the beautifully designed Gwiz.. :D

G-Wiz460x276.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom