Ugly cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Who owns a Merc!!!!! I don't quite understand your point!?

Who's worried about residuals though!? I'm not! Cheep car for three years, let Renault take the hit on value, and hand the key back!!! But I still wouldn't touch another Merc!! But that's just my opinion! Plus a £28k golf including the £5k government grant is a whole wedge more than a £12k Zoe after government grant...........so not really similarly priced......
You said it anyway back to thread

Completely lost here now.... is this still on topic?

Lets get back to the point and discuss the beautifully designed Gwiz.. :D

G-Wiz460x276.jpg

Gwiz is just wrong

Deane x said:
Who's worried about residuals though!? I'm not! Cheep car for three years, let Renault take the hit on value, and hand the key back!!! But I still wouldn't touch another Merc!! But that's just my opinion! Plus a £28k golf including the £5k government grant is a whole wedge more than a £12k Zoe after government grant...........so not really similarly priced...... You said it anyway back to thread

As said, I still own a Merc!!! I also still stand by never buying another one, which is my opinion so can't see why you can have your opinion but others can't!?

Yes the GWizz is ugly!

Last edited:
As said, I still own a Merc!!! I also still stand by never buying another one, which is my opinion so can't see why you can have your opinion but others can't!? Honestly you really were at the back of the queue for brains I feel!?

Yes the GWizz is ugly!
Now now no need for insults ..as for brains well "who owns a Merc!!!! I don't quite understand your point !? Lol look a bit closer home :crazy:

Deane x said:
It is ,your right ,don't know why some people get so upset it's just a opinion

Sorry to quote, but it's all just my opinion...

The Juke is ugly, but this blast from the past will ruin your digestion for the next few days.

As far as I am concerned, the Citroen Ami 6 mk1 is probably the ugliest car ever produced in western Europe after WW2 :eek:

Attachments

• 44852398.jpg
    44852398.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 44852453.jpg
    44852453.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
The Juke is ugly, but this blast from the past will ruin your digestion for the next few days.

As far as I am concerned, the Citroen Ami 8 mk1 is probably the ugliest car ever produced in western Europe after WW2 :eek:

The design never took off I see, we haven't seen a remake of this...

As of yet...

As far as I am concerned, the Citroen Ami 8 mk1 is probably the ugliest car ever produced in western Europe after WW2 :eek:

Those headlights always remind me of Dame Ednda Everidge.

Colour doesn't help.

That's an Ami 6....still ugly though.

We have just ordered a new Juke for my wife. Reliability counts for a lot. She likes to sit up higher as she is short. She can't reach the pedals in my CLK or my previous C200 or Volvo C70. The Juke is goofy looking but seems to be of pretty good quality for a budget level car. Terms were also quite good.
I have ordered a Freddy Krueger mask to wear when I drive the Juke.

Similar reasons for us buying one.

I call it the 'Puke' as well but got told off so call it the Nuke now (or Joke).

I actually like the look of them - something different like when the Focus come out in the late 90s.

I know they are a polarising car though.

Apart from the gearbox - it has been a very reliable car, cheap to run and does nearly 40mpg with petrol.

Two ugly cars which spring to mind are:

Bristol Blenheim
Mercedes CLA

IMHO the Cactus can be cool (provided that you choose the right colour combination), but the Juke is just weird.
In any case, live and let live...

IMHO the Cactus can be cool (provided that you choose the right colour combination), but the Juke is just weird.
In any case, live and let live...

You're right, in the right combination, the Cactus could work...
cactusBalls.jpg

But it's just wrong.

Yeah it is US ....you like the ford flex I thought it was the worsted but did not mention it as not a uk car as far as I know ..it's definitely different

Seeing the Ford Flex in the states driving around.. i think they do look nice compared to some of the far east stuff they are flooding the market with..

They are pretty big.. and caught at the wrong angle do look long and square i admit !

2013-ford-flex.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom